In this pontoon boat review, Randy Vance of Boating Magazine takes a closer look at the brand-new Ranger Reata 223FC pontoon. It’s the third model year of Ranger’s fishing pontoon and it’s look like they are getting better and better!
It comes with new powder-coating tubes, anodized rails, and color-matched side gates. That’s just scratching the surface though; get on deck and you will see a lot of attention has gone into improving the styling and upholstery, including stainless steel cup holders, great speakers, and quilted seating.
This is an awesome fish and cruising crossover pontoon boat combing power and elegance for those that want a dual-purpose boat.
It comes with superb fishing options, and a spacious deck so everyone is comfortable at all times.
Watch the video in full to see some of the stunning features now available.
- Easy-to-deploy color-keyed 11′ Bimini top with LED lights, pockets and protective boot
- Performance-enhancing PowerPod™ motor extension
- Livewell, tackle and rod storage with fishing chairs
- Supple, redesigned marine-grade seating
- Fiberglass console with built-in footrest