In this new pontoon boat review, we see Captain Larivee looking at the performance and features of the 2018 Sun Tracker Sportfish 22 XP3 released in 2018.
Watch the full review below, with some additional notes underneath the video.
- Length: 24′ 2”
- Deck length: 22′ 1”
- Deck width: 8′ 6”
- Max. recommended HP: 200 HP
- Fuel capacity: 52 gallons
- Pontoon log length: 22′ 3”
- Pontoon log diameter: 26″
- Pontoon log material: 0.100 5052 marine alloy
- Max. person capacity: 11 persons
- Max. person weight: 1,500 lbs.
- Max. person, motor & gear weight: 2,300 lbs.
- Interior depth: 26″
- Average dry weight: 3,250 lbs.
- Average package weight: 5,246 lbs.
- Package height: 9′ 1”
- Package width: 8′ 6”
- Towing length: 32′ 4”
- Storage length: 32′ 4”
Review & rating notes
Sun Tracker describe this as a fishing barge to the rear, and a party barge to the front, with performance features that really take things to the next level.
If you love fishing, you get a large fishing deck with fishing chairs, a livewell included, and a box to put all your gear and rods into – click here for more ideas on fishing rod storage.
For days when you just want to relax, you can take advantage of triple plush lounge seating, with plenty of storage for all your accessories (view more accessories here).
And if you like speed and performance, don’t forget to check out the 26 foot long pontoon tubes and lifting strakes. You get a massive 200 horse power engine that will be perfect for water sports including pulling tubes and inflatables.